Today, January 27 to coincide with the 2015 IDFA Dairy Forum in Boca Raton, Florida, Milk Pep launched the #GetReal initiative designed to set the record straight about milk – using the support of science, credible third-parties and the voices of the industry. #GetReal will help take back the conversation about milk -- correcting misinformation and communicating the unique nutrient contributions and health benefits of milk.
They will leverage the power of the dairy industry by using collective voice to share the real facts about real milk –and give them a way to quickly and easily communicate those facts.
The focus will be on setting the record straight on 5 facts about milk:
• Milk is a nutrient powerhouse – and it’s not just for kids.
• Milk is a real, wholesome and local product from family farms across the nation.
• Milk contains a lot that’s good, without the “bad” that some people think (like excess calories and fat).
• Milk is simple – especially compared to non-dairy milks that can have more than 10 ingredients.
• Milk provides high-quality protein (almond and other non-dairy milks may have just 1 gram of protein).
Check out our blog on our website and posts on our Facebook pages. Like and share the message with customers, your family and friends, (if you have social media channels) and help us promote #GetReal.
For more information about #GetReal and #MilkTruth log onto: